IoTAS can also assist customers with their own test programmes through our Support Services Solutions offering.
IoTAS can help address the dynamic requirements for qualified and experienced engineering test resource by integrating with our customer’s development and verification teams, as required, during product development.
We provide the opportunity for companies to scale their validation efforts at critical times during product release, as well as the means to manage the costs associated with regional validation and product localisation.
Testing in line with the user’s guide (as the end-user would experience the product), against a development specification, or consulting with our customer we are able to jointly develop a field test programme using best practices and to the highest standards.
As new versions of firmware or application software are released, during pre-production or mid-life commercial deployment, it is imperative that the performance of the product is measured, to ensure no regression has occurred as a result of the change. The team at IoTAS can report on device integrity following the introduction of new features or functionality. By testing against an agreed specification on live networks, we help to maintain integrity at all stages of the product lifecycle as well as triage with development teams to review any performance degradation. We are used to integrating into the customer’s development team including the use of custom test, logging, debug and reporting tools as appropriate.
IoTAS conduct the following tasks for new Feature testing projects;
– Generate detailed test plan
– Define operators
– Define test routes
– Make sure configuration of the equipment is correct
– IoTAS will take logs based on customer requirements
– IoTAS will be responsible for analysing the data onto an FTP server
– Investigating any issues to identify the problem
– Reporting any issues – including those outside the required scope – back to the customer
– In accordance with the fault criteria any pattern of failure will be raised for discussion if IoTAS considers it appropriate
– Daily Summary – generated by lunch time the following working day
– Draft Final report weekly – no more than 1 working day after the weeks testing
– Final Report – no more than 3 working days after the project
Field Test Engineering Resource is available globally with day rates reflecting level of technical expertise required. Our engineers will integrate into customers teams and can be supplied with a turn on / off option. Our engineers are grouped as follows:
– Level 1: Technician – 1-3 years professional experience with broad knowledge of principles, practices and procedures for wireless/mobile testing
– Level 2: Senior Technician – 3-5 years professional experience with broad knowledge of principles, practices and procedures for wireless/mobile testing
– Level 3: Engineer – 3+ years professional experience; and applies a comprehensive knowledge of principles, practices and procedures of wireless/mobile testing
– Level 4: Senior Technical Manager – 6+ years professional experience with extensive knowledge of principles, practices and procedures of wireless/mobile testing and an ability to project manage.
IoTAS are able to provide network specific drive test routes covering EMEIA and APAC regions. The routes are frequently checked by the IoTAS Engineering team to ensure the information captured is accurate. The Test Routes cover GCF specific routes; network operator infrastructure requirements; technology/frequency band information; L/M/H velocity and urban, dense and mixed test routes; test routes; specific locations to test particular features.
Supply of drive test vehicle, driver and inverters allowing you the freedom to test whilst being driven on your specified drive routes.
IoTAS are able to offer SIM card hire for networks within the EMIEA, APAC and USA, in Micro or Nano form factors (Mini form factor may be available upon request) and with service packages offering Data only, Voice and Data and on 3G/4G. SIM feature can include call barring, call forwarding, call waiting, call Hold, Multiparty, etc.
IoTAS also have extensive Reference terminals available.
For more information on courses and availability please email email@example.com
IoTAS are able to provide support services and network specific drive test routes covering EMEIA and APAC regions. Testing plan and reporting services.